What is Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)?
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is the contracting of business functions to third-party providers. It allows companies to focus on core business strategies and narrows resource allocation. BPO promotes organizational growth with limited capital and asset expenditure. One key area of BPO includes Information Technology outsourcing.
Inforica provides robust BPO solutions to its clients, offering turn-key services in a variety of industries. We leverage the latest in BPO technology to create high-efficency products and services that allow clients to grow effectively. Our divese competencies in technology enable custom BPO solutions for unique business needs.
Inforica’s Data Collection Process Innovation for Energy Management:
One of Inforica’s BPO products is an end-to-end, Facility Management, Meter Data Management, and Utility Billing solution. Inforica can bring in clients’ historical or current utility bills (Mail, E-Bills or EDI’s) into its EMS system and through its online client portal. This provides all costs and consumption data directly to clients for immediate visibility of energy consumption patterns. We also manage the payment system on behalf of the clients.
Inforica’s innovative approach allows for the aggregation of 3rd party sub metering systems. The 3rdparty data sources are grouped through APIs or HTML web interfaces using aggregator and accelerator software.
The data is automatically acquired, cleansed and warehoused. Personalized, browser-based dashboards and visualization and predictability utilities help you accurately monitor, validate, predict, and ultimately control all energy-related expenses and risks to reliability.
The Inforica Process, Project Management, and Business Analytical staff is located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada; and the Data Entry, QA level 1 and 2, and Reporting staff is based in Hyderabad, India. With this blend of resource allocation, Inforica is able to offer North American and Middle Eastern clients an affordable rate per invoice, backed with 100% professional deliverables and SLAs.
Our BPO energy management services include:
- True enterprise-level software architecture – Data quality assurance, data warehouse, and web framework.
- Web Portal – Personalized dashboards, key performance indicators, charts, trends, and real-time conditions.
- Reporting Engine – Rich and customized content, support for complex data and graphics, and scheduled distribution.
- Trend Analysis – Advanced visualization, dimensional analysis, prediction, and statistical rollups.
- Energy Modeling – Regression analysis, normalization, correlation, and integration of all relevant drivers and contextual data.
- Bill Analysis – Built-in rate engine with rate wizard.
- Emissions Reporting – Reports on energy-related emissions from direct and indirect sources, aggregates all locations, breakdowns by fuel type, compares performance of business units, regions, buildings, facilities, and departments.
- Cost Allocation – Allocates energy costs for all utility types by facilities and region, for user-defined time periods.
- Integration – Import data for all consumption types (water, air, gas, electricity, steam).
CONTACT OUR TEAM
TO LEARN MORE
5500 Explorer Drive, Mississauga, Canada